We use a secure website called Patient Services which provides:
- Appointment Booking
- Ordering of Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of Address or Telephone Number
Please Note: This service is only available to patients over 16 years old and that each patient must provide an email address which is for their sole use.
The first thing you need to do is to register your interest in the service with us in one of the following ways:
- by telephone 0345 013 0720
- by calling into the medical centre
- by emailing us on gram.portlethenadministrator@ (Please put 'Online appointments and prescriptions registration' in the subject line.) nhs.scot
In all cases please supply:
- your first name
- date of birth
- email address
We will then give you the information you will require to complete the registration process online and create your patient account. This information will comprise:
- Our registration website address
- Our practice ID
- Your patient ID
- Your registration token
- Registration instructions
Once you have registered you will be able to book, view and cancel appointments online, or order prescriptions from any computer.
Each family member requires an individual online login and password and hence separate registration.
Each patient must provide an email address which is for their sole use.