Portlethen, Aberdeenshire, AB12 4QP

    Telephone: 01224 780223
    Out of hours: 111

    Sickness Certificates

    You do not require a doctor's sickness certificate for any illness lasting seven days or less. Your employer may however require you to complete a self-certification form (SC2) which is available from your employer or on the www.gov.uk website:

    Access the Employee’s statement of sickness (SC2) form at www.gov.uk

    More information about Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)